Skip to form

City of Greenfield

7325 W. Forest Home Ave., Greenfield , WI, 53220, US



Who Needs a Renewal Application?

Any person who has held an Orignal Operator's (Bartender's) license in the City of Greenfield during the previous license year (July 1st - June 30th).  If it has been more than 1 license year since you held the license in the City of Greenfield, follow the instructions for the Original Application for an Operator's (Bartender's) License. 

License Fees

Once the application has been submitted, you will be directed to your BS&A online account to pay the invoice.

  • Renewal Operator's License -  $50
  • Background Check Fee - $10

**Please note when paying for your license online with a credit card, there will be a transaction fee of 2.5% with a minimum of $2.00 added to your payment**  If you want to avoid the fee, you can mail a check to:

City Clerk's Office
7325 W. Forest Home Ave., Rm, 102
Greenfield, WI 53220

Deadline for Application Submittal

Applications must be approved by the Greenfield Common Council.  Applications should be submitted and paid for by April 15th.

License Period

License year begins July 1 and ends on June 30th of the following year. Once a license is approved, you will be notified via email that you can access it for printing or viewing electronically through your BS&A online account.


7325 W. Forest Home Ave., Room 102
Greenfield, WI 53220
Telephone: (414)-329-5219
Fax: (414)-543-0591

I hearby make application to the Common Council of the City of Greenfield for a license to serve fermented malt beverages and intoxicating liquors, subject to all the limitations imposed by Sections 125.17, 125.32(2) and 125.68(2) of the Wisconsin Statutes and all acts amendatory thereof and supplementary thereto, and hereby agree to comply with all laws, resolutions, ordinances, and regulations, Federal, State, or Local, affecting the sale of such beverages and liquors if a license be granted me.

In applying for licensing within the City of Greenfield, I understand that I am required to provide my full name, address and other information necessary to conduct a background check.


Home Address

Date of Birth & City and State of Birth

In answering the following questions, understand that all convictions or pending offenses must be reported, even if they occurred years ago, or in a different jurisdiction, and even if they do not appear on the Wisconsin Court System’s website (CCAP). The only exception would be a charge that has been formally expunged (not common). THE OMISSION OF ANY CONVICTION OR PENDING CHARGE WILL DELAY THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION AND MAY REQUIRE YOU TO APPEAR BEFORE THE CITY COUNCIL TO EXPLAIN THE OMISSION. If you have any questions about your record before answering these questions, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Justice at (608) 266-7314. Note that a conviction or arrest record will not necessarily disqualify you from being issued the requested license. Additional information can be found here:

Other than for a traffic offense (excluding a pending traffic offense involving alcohol, such as Operating While Intoxicated, which MUST be reported), do you have ANY pending charges against you alleging that you violated ANY law or ordinance?

Since the issuance of your last operator license from the City of Greenfield, other than a traffic offense (excluding a traffic offense involving alcohol, such as Operating While Intoxicated, which MUST be reported), have you been convicted of violating ANY law or ordinance?



Sign Here

Choose how to sign